01 March, 2011

BTDA: Practice

So today was a practice day for Banjo's 30 Day Adventure (BTDA, or B30DA for short). On with the pictures!


Getting ready to go out. Banjo asked to borrow my mirror.


We went to the drive-thru ATM. I would have taken a picture of the actual machine, but I didn't want anybody seeing any personal information.


"Did you get my order?"


What a beautiful morning! We got McDonald's breakfast. What better way to start out International Pancake Day than with McDonald's pancakes? I ask you.

"Is that where food comes from?"

After arriving home and stuffing our faces, I became more bloated than Too Many Truffles*. So, I took a nap. We didn't do anything else today, so I decided to Blab and upload pictures...


"THIS is how you spend your day?"


"I don't understand this Internet thing..."

So all in all it was a good day. Not very eventful, but we have 29 more days to do much more stuff! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment