01 March, 2011

Banjo's 30 Day Adventure!

An idea was proposed on Model Horse Blab that we all pick out one of our models, take it around the area where we live and take six pictures at the least. Well, I took this idea and the idea of the 30 Day Facebook photo challenge and came up with...


Banjo's 30 Day Adventure!!!

So what exactly IS Banjo's 30 Day Adventure about? Well, wherever I go for 30 days, I will have Banjo in my purse with me. If we stop somewhere neat or interesting or photogenic, we'll take a picture of him doing something!

Where will you go? Good question! The truth is, I don't know! Banjo and I could go anywhere in the area... the mall, grocery shopping, perhaps an appointment or two, drive-thrus, the movie theatre, a local salon, a farm, some local landmarks... we never know where our adventure will take us!

Why Banjo? There are multiple reasons. First, I think he's one of my most photogenic models. Second, Banjo hasn't really been anywhere. The only place he's travelled was from Texas to here, in a cramped little box on a mail truck, and that isn't much fun, I can imagine. Third, he was able to fit in a tote-bag. I had thought about Goffert, but he would have needed a small backpack! Fourth, Banjo is kind of like the Silent Hill Stables mascot. And finally, he was able to fit in the only halter I own that has a lead-line.

Why are you doing this? For fun, really. Just something to do, and something that can make errands a little more exciting. And who knows, we might be able to spread the world about the model horse hobby!

What about the weather? Currently, it's still kind of cold in Pennsylvania, so heat won't be any sort of issue. In case of rain, I have packed Banjo a little rug. If there's snow or ice, chances are we might stay inside, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun, right?

Was Banjo forced into doing this, or was he willing to do it? So far he has not complained.

What if people give you weird looks? Then they do! I've gotten odd looks all my life, I don't let them get to me anymore. Besides, it's just fun, it's not like anyone's getting hurt.

Are you being paid to go certain places, or to bring Banjo anywhere? No.

Will you take Banjo deep sea diving/Gorilla hunting/skydiving/volcano exploring/to the Water Buffalo rodeo/other dangerous activity? No. If there is any threat to either myself or Banjo, we won't do it. This is another reason Banjo will no be allowed to fill my dad's car with gasoline/pick out other horses hooves.

Will you be posting pictures or telling us about your adventures? Absolutely. You can check back here, or go to my Facebook for photos and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment