19 March, 2011

Banjo's 30 Day Adventure! A boring day...

Well, today was a very long, boring day. I really didn't feel well again, and was very depressed. I was also kicking myself for not having called the woman who boards Tequila earlier this week to go see him. Also, I was going to go out but when I asked where to I got a very rude response. But, I wasn't gonna let Banjo go without a picture, even if it was just one. Well, luckily we got a few and got out of the house for a bit...
Like I said, it was a boring day despite the amazing weather. But Banjo still had an adventure to...
..the mailbox! "If it fits, it ships!" But alas, my Banjo will never be for sale. Now, I know, it's not that exciting to you guys, but this horse hasn't been past the driveway (except in a car), so for him, it was exciting. FUN FACT: I think I picked up a tick when we went over there. I found one on my toe earlier this evening.
Let me tell you something about Pennsylvania... we have some very pretty sunsets. However, I'm only working with a point-and-shoot camera, so you guys don't get to see the pretty. And Banjo is very out of focus here. Maybe I'm just being anal. Anyway, he enjoyed the sunset.
This horrificly pale character is one of our garden gnomes. He thought he could replace the great Norm (who is out in the woods rotting, thanks for punting him, Dad), but he'll never amount to what Norm was (a possible serial killer). But I digress. Banjo had no idea what to make of this fellow, and wondered why there was a gaping hole in his head. -sigh- Garden gnomes are no match for the elements here in PA, so his hat fell off. And yes, there is a twig coming out of it. Long story. I wonder if I shouldn't just take the damn thing to the vet and put it out of its misery.

Pizza night! Our family celebrates (celebrates? I think it's probably observes) Lent, so we aren't allowed meat on Fridays (except for fish, apparently, but my stomach does not take well to fish). If you notice, there is no sauce on this pizza. That's because my dad didn't realize I was feeling okay enough to eat it with sauce today (sometimes my stomach does not take well to Pizza Hut's sauce, either. To tell the truth, I live mostly on bread products.) But it was still good. DISCLAIMER: We at Silent Hill Stables do not condone feeding your horse pizza. Yeah, some people do it, but some people also do illicit drugs. Horses' systems are not built for digesting milk products. Just... don't do it, okay? Please? Alright, good.
And this, kids, is how we end our night. The internet! What do you mean you didn't know that? Listen, it's 12:31 am right now, and the only reason I'm turning off the computer when I'm done typing this is because I have to go to 'work' tomorrow. Usually I'm up until about 3 AM just staring at Facebook or some mindless thing like that.
So, there it is, Banjo's 2nd day of adventures. He's watching me type this right now, and is probably anticipating our adventures for the weekend. So I leave you with this. I hope you enjoyed our short adventure and my sometimes sarcastic rambling on. See you tomorrow.

NOTE: I was going to get a shot of me and Banjo playing Parcheesi, but that would be much to time-consuming and I don't want that game to get boring. Sahrry. Maybe another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment